Monday, July 30, 2018

Humorless Humerus

This set is based on my real life event and is a humorous take on breaking my humerus.
On July 20th, 2018 I had a trip and fall accident in my workplace...on July 23rd I had surgery to repair the two fractures in my left arm...9 screws, a metal plate, a 3 inch incision, 18 surgical staples, and a rainbow of bruises later I am home recovering and learning to become adept at using just one hand for the moment. Most of the time my arm is in a sling but I was unable to find anything that worked for my renders...either way...here they are!
Enjoy!











How it began! In case you're wondering, yes, there was pizza involved!


2 comments:

  1. Bon rétablissement et courage. Je t'envoie mes plus douces pensées de guérison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweet Heaven, Lady, Get better soon so glad your still ok. Thanks for making and making me laugh and I feel bad for you. Bless your heart. Do not over do any thing take the time to heal. You are so awesome, Lots of hugs to you RJ.. Friends forever, you got help I hope. rest up you deserve it. Tell your friend Hello and pretty please take good care of you ..

    ReplyDelete