Monday, October 19, 2020

Women for Trump, 2020

 

This set is intended for Personal Use Only! 

I will not tolerate any negative comments on it either...if you don't like it, don't snag it...if you choose to make a negative comment, your comment will be reported as SPAM and deleted.

That being said, I do not care which candidate you support...I do not judge my friends based on political beliefs...if you are a good person that is all that matters to me...but this is MY blog and I will post the sets that I want...if you are offended and choose to leave, then by all means do...

Have a wonderful day, my Friends :)
 



























3 comments:

  1. Def making a Nov. Timeline with one of these! Thanks hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love these even if I am living in Sweden, Stand up for your opinion and stay strong! If people doesn't like you because of it...F it ;O)
    I love all your work for me they stand for all aspekt in live. You go, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock, I agree with you 100%...
    hugs and Love MzTheresa

    ReplyDelete